Wedding Cake Memories
A good friend thanked me again today for her wedding cake. They are celebrating their 5th anniversary already!
I loved making this cake for her – each layer was different so that everyone at the wedding had their favourite kind. I thought I would share with you.
You will see a few things in this photograph that I typically do for the bride and groom:
- A miniature cake for the newlywed couple to save for their first anniversary.
- A box with treats because often the bride and groom are absolutely starving after their wedding. (see below for details)
- Bottom Layer: Lemon Pound Cake with lemon curd and vanilla bean buttercream
- Middle Layer: Famous Carrot Cake
- Top Layer: Chocolate Fudge Brownie layers with raspberry and dark chocolate ganache