Here is a little more information about Volume Four in the UrbnSpice Chocolate Desserts Cookbook Series called, Chocolate Desserts Made Easy and Delicious – Volume 4 – Gluten Free Chocolate Desserts! This is a book chock full of gluten-free chocolate recipes.
This book was awesome to create a final addition to my cookbook series. I actually had not planned on writing a fourth book. This book was created because of the many requests that I received from readers who wondered if I could also write a gluten-free dessert book. I am so glad that I did! This is definitely a book all about Gluten-Free Desserts.
I have taken the most popular recipes from the first three volumes and recreated the recipes into gluten-free chocolate desserts. Here are just a few of the items that you can expect to see in this book:
- Fourteen recipes for Chocolate Gluten Free Cookies, including the famous Ultimate Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Pecan Cookie;
- Five recipes for Chocolate Gluten Free Brownies & Squares, including UrbnSpice’s Quadruple Chocolate Gluten Free Brownies;
- Twelve Recipes for Chocolate Gluten Free Cakes, including Milk Chocolate Torte with Almond Praline Layer; your search for gluten-free chocolate cakes is answered.
- Eleven Recipes for Chocolate Gluten Free Tarts & Tartlets, including White Chocolate and Lemon Curd Tart;
- Fourteen Recipes for Bases and Crusts Recipes section that you will need to make my recipes. These include rolled crusts, pressed-in crusts for those of you who have the ‘fear of crusts’ dilemma, and crumb crusts – all gluten-free! Many readers have asked me for gluten-free pie crusts and tart crusts – I have got you covered. There are even recipes for Graham Wafer Gluten Free Crust and Vanilla Gluten Free Wafer Cookies. This was a gluten-free item that I knew was difficult to find in the grocery store so I created a recipe for you! They are delicious on their own as a cookie and ideal as a crust for the recipes in the book.
- I have also provided an entire section on Fillings, Toppings & Sauces, to complete your chocolate desserts. These include How to Make a Raspberry Coulis, White and Dark Chocolate Sauces, Cookie and Cake Fillings, and even a custom Spice Blend.
Gluten Free Chocolate Desserts
Here are a few additional photos from UrbnSpice’s Gluten Free Chocolate Desserts Cookbook:
There are so many more photographs to show you in the book and just a little bit of space.
I am very excited to share the following recipes with you. If you have tried any of the recipes on my site, please let me know. The Urbnspice Chef wants to hear from you! Here are a few of the Gluten Free Chocolate Dessert recipes for you to try:
White Chocolate and Lemon Curd Tart – an elegant dessert
Milk Chocolate Torte with Almond Praline Crust
If you have a copy of my Gluten Free Chocolate Desserts book, please leave me a comment or a review on Amazon.