This recipe for Panko Parmesan Chicken Breasts is a lovely quick dinner item using boneless, skinless chicken breasts. It is one of our go-to recipes which you can make in a non-stick pan or baking sheet lined with parchment. Do give it a try. We serve it sliced on top of a bed of baby greens or a simple salad for a healthy dinner.
Panko Parmesan Chicken Breasts
YIELD: 4 servings
- 4 Chicken breasts, skinless, boneless
- 1 cup panko crumbs
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cooking spray
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Spray the chicken breasts lightly with pan spray.
- Season lightly with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Combine the dry ingredients: panko crumbs, parmesan cheese, paprika, and seasoning.
- Dredge the chicken breasts in this mixture, pressing lightly so that the crumbs adhere.
- Place the coated chicken breasts on the baking sheet.
- Bake at 350°F until the breasts are golden brown. (this takes approximately 8 – 10 minutes, depending on the size of your chicken breasts).
Please CLICK the link above to access my UrbnSpice LEARNING TIPS, which are listed alphabetically on the Learning Tips blog post under the following subheadings:
- Parchment Paper
You Might Also Like:
Roasted Turkey Thighs with Honey Dijon Glaze
How to Make Roasted Garlic Dressing
Enjoy this quick easy-to-make dinner ready in under 30 minutes with 5 ingredients or less. We love slicing it the next day and serving it in a panini.
As always, if you give this recipe for Panko Parmesan Chicken Breasts a try, please leave me a comment below with your feedback.
You can find me on social media – just be sure to tag @urbnspice and #urbnspice so I am sure to see it. Enjoy!
The Urbnspice Chef
Follow me on Social Media:
Urbnspice Facebook Page: Please LIKE my page
Urbnspice is on Twitter
You will find lots of fun boards on Pinterest
I am also on Instagram